- Turn on the vehicle and place on a stable surface.
- Turn controller ON.
- Once it is on a stable surface, the vehicle’s LEDs will begin flashing. Once calibration is
complete, it will start looking for your controller.
- When it links, the LED on the controller will blink green until the throttle is ‘armed’.
- To ‘arm’/enable the throttle, move the left stick to the minimum position.
- The LED on the controller will glow solidly and the vehicle’s LEDs will glow solidly. When the throttle is enabled, you will hear a beep and are ready to fly.
- NOTE: If the LED on vehicle flashes RED continuosly, the battery is low. Recharge when this happens.
- NOTE: If the power LED on controller starts to blink slowly, replace the batteries.